- Where can I find a class?
- Can I contact you?
- What are the benefits of signing up for your newsletter?
- How can I talk to you in person?
- Giving Consent for GDPR
- Is my information managed securely?
- What are the payment methods available?
- Do we bring equipment? What should we bring with us to class?
- Can we stay and see the class?
- How many children are in each class?
- What do you do in a class?
- What happens when it rains?
How we help our customers during the Coronavirus Pandemic?
We are available by mobile phone during our working hours for all our clients. Outside working hours please send us a message as an sms or message our Facebook page or an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We‘re adapting by offering customers no contact services. #contactless
What are the benefits of signing up for your newsletter?
You will be informed periodically about our offers, discounts, as well as articles with tips and the latest info about our services.
How can I talk to you in person? Can I call direct to your offices?
Yes. Please contact us directly by telephone at +357 99461772 daily from Monday till Friday: 09: 00-17:30.
Giving Consent for GDPR
The new GDPR regulation requires companies to collect consent that is “freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous”
Is my information managed securely?
We recognize the importance of the security of Personal Data and Electronic Transactions and has been taken all the necessary measures, using the most up-to-date and advanced methods, to ensure maximum security. All information, related to user’s personal information, is kept confidential.
What are the payment methods available?
You can pay by cash by Revolut or by bank transfer.
Terms & Conditions
Socialize with us